MOUNT CHANNEL: Esha Deol returns with the short film Cakewalk

Esha Deol returns with the short film Cakewalk


    Esha Deol returns with the short film Cakewalk




Publish On - 6/06/2018


Esha Deol is ready to make a comeback with a short film hammered by Ram Kamal Mukherjee. She will describe the role of a leader in the short film.


Esha Deol is ready to make a comeback with a short Cakewalk Hindi. The short film is supported by Hema Malini biographer Ram Kamal Mukherjee, who also wrote the story.


Esha plays the role of leader in Cakewalk, which will represent the professional and personal career of a woman in our society.


Speaking of this development, Esha said, "The idea of ​​making a film came into Ram Kamal's mind when he interviewed me for his book about my mother. "


The 36-year-old actor took a break from the movies after his wedding with businessman Bharat Takhtani. In October 2017 Esha and Bharat welcomed a girl, Radhya, and since then she has enjoyed her maternity.


So how did the director manage to bring Esha back to work? "I always wanted to tell a story, it was just a matter of time," Ram Kamal said. "It's actually Esha who inspired me to direct the film," he added.


The film is co-directed by Abhra Chakraborty, the national prize won Bengali director Bappaditya Bandhopadhya helped Elar Chaar Adhyay.


About the project discussed, says Abhra: "I heard him talk about Bappada's dada (Ram Kamal) After the sudden disappearance of Bappada, when I suddenly got a call from him to collaborate on a Hindi film, I immediately accepted .. "


According to Chakraborty, Esha will be shown in a completely new and refreshing avatar. The music is composed by Shailendra Sayanti. The film will be widely recorded in Calcutta at the end of March 2018.


"I think the idea came to Ram Kamal's mind after interacting with a few active women from different parts of the population, and he carefully integrated those incidents into his story," Esha said. 


Why did they decide to make a short film and not a feature film? "I think it's a good time to make shorts, and to be honest, my priority now is my daughter Radhya, I asked my husband to take a break for a few days and be with Radhya, while I'm doing the plan in a plan, and I'm lucky to have someone like Bharat, "says Esha.



Produced by Dinesh Gupta, Shailendra Kumar Das and Aritra the flag of Rebut Motion Pictures and S S Entertainment One, the film also features television actor turned model Tarun Malhotra as the lead male role.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachchan Pandey Upcoming Movie Trailer 2021

        Bachchan Pandey Upcoming  Movie Trailer 2021               Publish on - 03/07/2020 Akshay Kumar and Kriti Sanon who sha...