MOUNT CHANNEL: Vidyut Jamwal's upcoming film "Junglee

Vidyut Jamwal's upcoming film "Junglee

Vidyut Jamwal's upcoming film "Junglee"



Publish On - 11/03/2018

Actor Vidyut Jamwal's upcoming film "Junglee", directed by Hollywood filmmaker Chuck Russell.

 It seems that the veteran actor Thalaivasal Vijay is recording a good time for his first Hindi movie, Junglee. The film, directed by American writer-filmmaker Chuck Russell of The Mask's celebrity, has Vidyut Jammwal, Akshay Oberoi, Asha Bhat, Atul Kulkarni and Makarand Deshpande as part of the cast.

An enthusiastic Vijay tells us, "It was very nice to shoot for the film, but at the same time it was a huge challenge for me because I was the only player in the South on the set. Although I know Hindi, I can not I had to practice my rules carefully, because I was very worried about my dialect, if they were joking, by the time I could think of a return line, they would have gone to the next topic. Vidyut said that I was Hindi spoke very well and I did not have enough confidence in myself.


 "Thalaivasal Vijay plays the role of Vidyut's father in the film, which runs a rescue center." The film focuses on the main problem of elephant conservation, ivory syrups and the conflict between humans and animals which has become endemic today. It was fun to live in the woods and photograph for the movie. 

About his experiences with director Chuck, he says: "He is so cool and out of the world, he spends a lot of time on the character, he gave the script before he started shooting and there was absolutely no change in dialogues and scenes. "


Cast (in credits order)  


Vidyut Jammwal Vidyut Jammwal


Makrand Deshpande Makrand Deshpande
Atul Kulkarni Atul Kulkarni
Rahul Verma Rajput Rahul Verma Rajput
Pooja Sawant Pooja Sawa
The film will have a Dussehra release on October 19, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachchan Pandey Upcoming Movie Trailer 2021

        Bachchan Pandey Upcoming  Movie Trailer 2021               Publish on - 03/07/2020 Akshay Kumar and Kriti Sanon who sha...