MOUNT CHANNEL: MUNNA BHAI MBBS 3 Trailer SANJAY DUTT Upcoming Movie.

MUNNA BHAI MBBS 3 Trailer SANJAY DUTT Upcoming Movie.


Publish On - 01/04/2018

Actor Sanjay Dutt says that the much anticipated third part of the successful franchise "Munnabhai" will release in 2018.

Actor Sanjay Dutt says the long-awaited third part of the successful franchise "Munnabhai" will appear in 2018.

During a 57th anniversary media event, Sanjay said, "My film with (Vidhu) Vinod Chopra sahab starts in November, his name is" Marco. "And then I play a movie with Mahesh Manjrekar it's a remake of "The Dhakka", and then there's a good movie lineup. '


About "The Dhakka", he added: "It's a family film and it's about how a broken family meets, He (Manjrekar) has adapted it well, let's see what happens ".

Asked about "Munnabhai 3", he said, "2018."

Asked about the reason for the delay, considering the excitement among fans of the film, he said, "You must Raju Hirani and Vinod sir even ask me to wait" Munnabhai ".."

Recently, Arshad Warsi, whose Circuit character plays sidekick to Munnabhai of Sanjay, explained that the film was postponed because Hirani's biopic on Sanjay with Ranbir Kapoor in the lead is still not on the ground, although they would initially start in June.

When asked about the biographical film, Sanjay said, "First, I do not do it with, I think it would be in February. "

A special appearance perhaps? "I do not know if I want to ask Raju, sir."

He also said, "I started training, I do martial arts, I spend four hours in the gym one day, I stopped drinking, you should not drink alcohol, there is has a very strict diet for me, grilled fish, grilled chicken and you have to eat what you eat at the hospital. "


Sanjay was released from prison in February after serving the remainder of his five-year sentence for illegal possession of weapons.

The 57-year-old-actor appeared in Hirani's debut film "Munna Bhai MBBS" and went on to collaborate with the director in films like "Lage Raho Munnabhai", "3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachchan Pandey Upcoming Movie Trailer 2021

        Bachchan Pandey Upcoming  Movie Trailer 2021               Publish on - 03/07/2020 Akshay Kumar and Kriti Sanon who sha...