MOUNT CHANNEL: Malvika Raaj debuts in Bollywood with Captain Nawab from Emraan Hashmi

Malvika Raaj debuts in Bollywood with Captain Nawab from Emraan Hashmi

Malvika Raaj debuts in Bollywood with Captain Nawab from Emraan Hashmi.


Publish on - 15/07/2018



Malvika Raaj is back to play the great lady of Emraan Hashmi.


Sixteen years after seducing Poo (Pooja Sharma, played by Kareena Kapoor) in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (K3G) Karan Johar, Malvika Raaj is ready for a mature start as Emraan Hashmi's love interest in the Tony d'Souza led Captain Nawab, where the 38-year-old actor plays an army officer.
Malvika admits that she is happy after six weeks of auditions and testing that they have taken possession of the object.


"It's a performance-driven role. I liked the script like. As part of my preparation, I will learn Urdu and Punjabi and I started a workshop, "informs the actress, adding that Emraan will participate after the release of Baadshaho to the workshop. 


She can not wait to meet her co-star. "His 2008 film Jannat is one of my favorites. I start shooting in mid-October in Mumbai, Emraan start for me, "she said, while she admits that even though she knew she wanted to be held for the K3G actress, the film did her determination cemented.



After K3G's father Malvika insisted that she would finish her studies before continuing with movies. "I graduated in commercial science, but I continued training in dance and martial arts, and I learned from Anupam Kher Institute.


 I am not the best in studies, but he has remained at the forefront in additional programs such as theater and dance, "she said, adding that she had become very popular among her peers after K3G has been freed. "I liked all the attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachchan Pandey Upcoming Movie Trailer 2021

        Bachchan Pandey Upcoming  Movie Trailer 2021               Publish on - 03/07/2020 Akshay Kumar and Kriti Sanon who sha...